Weekly study8 hours
Understand the concept of the business as a dynamic entity as a basis for creating successful and sustainable businesses.
- Successful business models
- Is your idea sustainable?
- Ethics - how important are they for business?
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess businesses for the key elements of success and how this impacts on sustainability
- Explore how ethical and open business models can add value and help ensure business longevity
- Assess how being flexible can make your business stronger
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people who want to move into business management. It will be of particular interest to those looking to progress into senior roles or those with an interest in developing new business ideas.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.