Weekly study8 hours
Why is change important?
In this course, you’ll learn the key principles of change management. You will explore the procedure of preparing for change, the change management process and the different change management models.
You’ll also explore the role and importance of communication during change management, together with some of the best practices for making it a success.
- Preparing for change
- Change management process models
- The role of communications during change
- The role of the leader
- Tips for successful change
- Potential pitfalls
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the concept of change management and why change is important in an organisation
- Assess the different forms of change within an organisation
- Discuss the process of change management
- Investigate the reasons why some changes succeed or fail
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for ambitious and experienced professionals seeking to develop an understanding of how a modern enterprise succeeds through leadership, culture, decision-making and change management.