Weekly study8 hours
Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainability
Are we adapting to climate change fast enough?
This course introduces the local and global documentation on climate change.
During the course, you’ll have the chance to explore the implementation of climate change policies and protocols with disaster management plans.
- Climate change policies
- Practice examples in disaster risk reduction and disaster management policy in response to climate change
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Examine global and regional policies with regards to resilience to climate change
- Explore the importance of achieving sustainability in the face of climate change
- Assess how the international community has responded to climate change
- Identify how climate change has affected disaster risk reduction and disaster management policy
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at individuals looking to understand how climate change policies are implemented.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.