Develop your knowledge of an effective working relationship in nurse education
Evidence demonstrates that the relationship between students and teachers in nursing is fundamental to learning, and may be a source of stress. We examine the components of an effective working relationship, the roles and responsibilities of individuals, and the learning support opportunities that may be gained from effective relationships.
- Effective working relationships
- Supporting transition to a new area of practice
- Planning learning opportunities to support student achievement in placement
- Professionalism and credibility
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Roles and responsibilities
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore features of an effective working relationship between teacher and student in nurse education
Who is the course for?
This course is for MSc Nursing students.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.