Weekly study6 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
This course is part of the Ethics Laws and Implementing an AI Solution on Microsoft Azure ExpertTrack, helping you understand AI ethics and laws while developing advanced AI and machine learning skills.
During this course, you’ll explore the data science process and how this can be supported using solutions within Microsoft Azure. Alongside industry experts, you’ll delve into the theory of machine learning before gaining hands-on experience to strengthen your knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
This course was created by the Microsoft World Wide Learning team for data scientists, with the aim of supporting the exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure.
Learn how to use automation within your data science projects
Machine learning is transforming many industries, including data science, and is being used to streamline processes for more effective results.
You’ll explore machine learning model training and deployment which will allow you to use a greater degree of automation within your data science projects.
Improve your data modelling with Microsoft Azure
During the course, you’ll be guided by industry experts to review the machine learning capabilities available in Microsoft Azure. You’ll also learn how to use this powerful platform for model selection automation, local model training, model management, and monitoring.
Gain hands-on experience by building a chatbot
Once you have understood the functionality of Microsoft Azure, you’ll gain practical experience by building a simple chatbot.
By putting your knowledge into practice you can solidify what you have learned and also have the opportunity to customise and troubleshoot within the platform.
- The data science process
- Data science on Azure
- Data science with Azure Notebooks
- Azure Machine Learning (AML) service
- Local model training with AML service
- Azure modelling
- Model selection automation with AML service
- Machine learning model management and monitoring with AML service
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- How to configure Azure Cognitive Services accounts
- How to consume Cognitive Services in an application
- How to build simple chat bots
- How to integrate LUIS into a Bot
Who is the course for?
This course is best suited to aspiring data scientists and those whose job responsibilities primarily fall into the area of data science. This course is designed as one advanced next step from the Introduction to AI course.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends