Understand the soft and hard skills required to be a consultant
In this short course, you will have the opportunity to learn about the nature of consultancy and the hard and soft skills required to carry out a consultancy-based project.
The second week of this course will look at the importance of reflection, give tips on how to write reflectively and provide examples of reflective writing.
- The nature of consultancy
- Different types of consultancy
- Skills required for a consultancy-based project
- Reflective writing
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the literature around a research project
- Reflect on future personal development
Who is the course for?
This course is the dissertation module for students of the MBA General, MBA Cyber Security, MBA Sustainable Tourism, MBA Artificial Intelligence and MBA Marketing.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.