Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Creating and Measuring Success in eCommerce
Optimise your eCommerce site’s performance and identify KPIs
On this final course in the Introduction to eCommerce ExpertTrack, you’ll bring everything you’ve learnt so far together.
The focus of this course will be site performance and how to develop frameworks, policies, and processes to lead your business to success.
Learn how to measure performance on your site
Once you’ve built your eCommerce site, you need to know whether it’s successful or not in order to plan and adapt for the future.
You’ll discuss what performance means and assess the key performance indicators (KPIs) that matter in eCommerce. By understanding KPIs, you can match your performance against them and act proactively to boost your success.
Explore the logistics of your eCommerce business
Having an efficient team and a solid set of processes is vital to succeeding in eCommerce. You’ll look at how to structure an effective eCommerce team, from the different roles to the responsibilities that need to be allocated.
Then, you’ll look at the logistical management and fulfilment of orders; how to structure the processes and optimise the workflow to get your products to customers in the quickest and easiest way.
Build strategies to improve your service and customer experience
The final topic on this course explores why customer service is key to success in eCommerce and how best to deliver it.
This will include managing customer enquiries, shipping policies, and delivery schedules, and how to signpost this to customers to further improve the customer experience.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on how to persuade your customers to buy
- Calculate and measure metrics and KPIs
- Assess who are the right people for roles
- Describe strategies behind ‘influencer marketing’
- Evaluate your competition
- Synthesise order fulfilment
- Demonstrate great customer service and support
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed for anyone responsible for eCommerce in their organisation. If you’re new to the role, this is a great course to develop your expertise.
It’s also a good opportunity to upgrade your skills if you’re a small business owner looking to develop the eCommerce channel in your business.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends