- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
How to Improve Your Creative Collaboration
Understand your role in a team and build team working skills
Creative excellence isn’t a solo activity. It takes the work of a team to produce brilliant commercial creative outcomes.
On this course, you’ll learn key skills to understand your role in a team, how best to work with others, and how to make sure you’re collaborating successfully.
You’ll also hear from world-class creative professionals on how they foster collaboration in their teams, be inspired by brilliant output, and explore how to apply this to your role.
Investigate effective collaboration in creative industries
You’ll look at what effective collaboration looks like and identify the skills required to successfully collaborate in a team. Then you’ll be able to assess your own skillset to focus on what you need to improve to work better as part of a team.
With the working world shifting more towards remote working, it’s important to assess how collaboration differs in a team that’s working from home. This will help you to look at whether there are other collaboration tools you can use to ease the creative process.
Explore the importance of a team and positive team dynamics
When collaborating with different teams, you’ll experience a mixture of personalities and team dynamics. On this course, you’ll learn how to work best alongside various types of co-worker and the techniques you can utilise to improve team dynamics.
Discover how to apply collaboration techniques in different organisations
Every business and team will have their own dynamic and optimal way of working together. This course will take you through examples of collaboration in different organisations so you can compare and contrast the techniques used. Then you’ll be able to apply these tools to your own situation, making sure you’re collaborating successfully and being more productive because of it.
- Collaboration in the context of the creative industries
- Remote collaboration
- Skills to be a successful collaborator
- The importance of a team
- How to work alongside different personalities
- Improving team dynamics
- How collaboration happens in different organisations
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Investigate collaboration matters in the creative industries
- Identify the skills you need to be a successful collaborator
- Explore how to build a good team dynamic
- Apply techniques to make sure you're collaborating successfully, and getting work done
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone in a creative industry looking to collaborate successfully with people in a team.
You may be interested if you’re an early-stage creative wanting to improve your teamwork with other team members, or if you’re a manager looking for techniques to improve collaboration in your team.
Explore your creative mindset to better understand your audience, build collaboration skills, and boost your resilience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends