Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 6 hours
Generate ideas and harness your creativity.
In this course you will discuss the differences between creativity and innovation and consider which aspects of creativity and innovation can be taught/learned. You will review different ways of generating ideas and explore the process by which innovation might be stimulated, recognised and harnessed.
What topics will you cover?
- The difference between creativity and innovation
- The importance of a creative mindset
- Introduction to idea generation techniques
- The process of innovation
- Innovation as change-making
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for Coventry University MBA students.