Weekly study6 hours
Creativity and Innovation
Generate ideas and harness your creativity
In this course you will discuss the differences between creativity and innovation and consider which aspects of creativity and innovation can be taught/learned.
You will review different ways of generating ideas and explore the process by which innovation might be stimulated, recognised and harnessed.
- The difference between creativity and innovation
- The importance of a creative mindset
- Introduction to idea generation techniques
- The process of innovation
- Innovation as change-making
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss the nature and importance of creativity and innovation
- Identify types of innovation
- Explain how innovation happens and how to recognise, stimulate and harness innovation
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for Coventry University MBA students.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.