Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
CRM Fundamentals and Practice: Salesforce Automation and Best Practice
Strengthen your CRM skills to improve customer experience
Customer relationship management (CRM) has become an increasingly important skill for modern organisations seeking to gain a competitive advantage. With competition continually growing more intense, providing great customer experience (CX) is crucial to stand out from the crowd. In this context, it is unsurprising that the global CRM market is worth $50 billion.
This course will introduce more advanced Salesforce skills to streamline your work. You’ll learn how to use Salesforce automation for better workflows and efficiency, and create support processes. You’ll also explore CRM best practice with Salesforce experts.
Discover how to use Salesforce automation to improve customer experience
You’ll learn how to use Salesforce automation to make your processes and workflows more effective. By using this functionality, you can improve customer experience and success by automatically triggering certain actions in specific contexts. This section of the course will also cover how to create support processes in Salesforce to further enhance your CX.
Explore CRM best practice with Salesforce experts
This course also explores CRM best practice. These insights will help make sure that you are able to work effectively and get the most out of your system. These CRM best practices will also help you to ensure that your customer experience strategy is ethical and responsible.
This course has been designed in collaboration with Salesforce , to improve your CRM skills. With over 150,000 customers and a 19% global market share, Salesforce is the world’s most popular CRM system. It is particularly popular with Fortune 500 companies, no fewer than 83% of which use Salesforce.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Articulate how to automate processes and workflows and create support processes
- Identify best practices for CRM
Who is the course for?
his course is aimed at professionals seeking to improve customer experience and success through using CRM systems. It would be suitable for early-career professionals, those looking to move to CRM roles, or biz dev, product, or marketing professionals.
What software or tools do you need?
During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
In collaboration with
Endorsers and supporters
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends