Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Data Wrangling and Ingestion using Python
Do you want to expand your data analytics skills and streamline your analysis processes? Having a solid understanding of Python can help to boost your career and make data analysis and manipulation considerably more efficient.
This course builds on the previous two within this Data Analytics Using Python ExpertTrack to give you a better understanding of the possibilities of using Python.
Deepen your understanding of Python functions
On this course, you’ll familiarise yourself with the data wrangling, manipulation and exploration steps of the CRISP-DM methodology, and perform data ingestion using Python.
You’ll learn how to demonstrate transformation activities in Python to further your data analysis.
You’ll also explore SQL in relation to data analytics, including the fundamentals of databases using SQL to perform various data analysis operations.
By the end of this course, you’ll be better equipped to create database tables using the data definition language and add data records using data manipulation language.
You’ll have also practised how to query the data stored in those database tables, and demonstrate various data processing activities using data query language and data manipulation language.
- Data wrangling using Python
- Designing databases
- Introduction to SQL
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate data wrangling, manipulation and transformation activities in Python
- Create database tables using the data definition language and add data records using data manipulation language
- Query the data stored in those database tables
- Demonstrate various data processing activities using data query language and data manipulation language
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for:
- business analysis or junior data analysts looking to develop advanced data analytics skills and programming capabilities to progress their careers in data analytics
- someone with existing programming capabilities looking to enter the data analytics field
- an individual lacking the programming capabilities to conduct more advanced data analysis and modelling
What software or tools do you need?
During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using Jupyter notebook. We recommend you use a computer to access these elements.
In collaboration with
Endorsers and supporters
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join: