Weekly study8 hours
Decision-making and Leadership in Change Management
How can leaders drive successful change management?
In this course, you’ll explore the relationship between leadership, decision-making and change management.
You’ll also examine a critical perspective on how to coordinate these three different elements to obtain and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Participative decision-making
- Individual vs organisational decision-making
- Rationality in decision-making
- Roles in decision-making
- The role of culture in decision-making
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the relationship between leadership, decision-making and change management
- Explore the different forms of the decision-making process and its impact on change management
- Explain the impact that leadership style can have on change management
- Investigate the role of culture in decision-making
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for ambitious and experienced professionals seeking to develop an understanding of how a modern enterprise succeeds through leadership, culture, decision-making and change management.