Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Digital Fashion Media
Gain experts insights into the impact of digital media in fashion
Digital media is transforming how we consume content, with brands continually adapting to technological advancements and new digital and social media platforms.
On this three-week course, you’ll discover how fashion brands are responding to developments in digital media, and how they will continue to evolve in the future.
You’ll gain specialist insights and content from industry experts and academics from the creators of Vogue, GQ, and WIRED.
Study the rise of digital marketing in fashion
You’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and branding strategies utilised by today’s top fashion brands. This includes content creation, digital storytelling, social media strategies, and the role of influencers.
Examining digital media campaigns and how brands create impactful narratives, you’ll look specifically at digital storytelling and content creation using blogs, videos, and infographics to attract new customers.
You’ll also form your own ideas around digital fashion media and work on creative pieces of digital content to add to your portfolio.
Understand the role of a social media strategy and fashion influencers
Research indicates that budgets for influencer marketing in the fashion and beauty sectors are on the rise.
The course concludes with a look at the importance of a social media strategy and the role of influencers for fashion brands to help market products more effectively.
Finally, you’ll produce your own social media campaign, solidifying your skills and understanding of how digital media is used in fashion.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Branding Strategies
- Evolution of Content Creation for Fashion Brands
- An Overview of Digital Storytelling
- Social Media Strategy and the Role of Influencers for Fashion Brands
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop an introductory understanding of the digital media methods and strategies utilised by fashion brands.
- Investigate how fashion brands create storytelling through digital media.
- Reflect on how digital media campaigns are created for fashion brands.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone wanting to gain insights into digital media strategies in relation to fashion brands.
This is an introductory course suited to anyone with an interest in digital media, marketing, and fashion.
Who developed the course?
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends