Explore the key steps in emergency planning
When preparing a community for an incident, creating plans for identified risks and implementing mitigation measures is key.
Responding to a fire is different than responding to a flood. Different actions and different resources are needed for each of these scenarios.
This course will introduce you to some of the key concepts of emergency planning. You will explore the relationship between the type of emergency and the type of response in order to understand how these dependencies shape the emergency plan.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to emergency planning and preparedness terminology.
- How to identify effective emergency planning and preparedness.
- Relationship between the type of emergency and the plan.
- The emergency planning cycle.
- How to prepare an emergency plan.
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLemergencyplan to talk about this course on social media.