Weekly study4 hours
Facebook Marketing: Organic Reach and Paid Advertising
Create effective free and paid Facebook marketing that engages your audience
Facebook, with over 2.1 billion users worldwide, provides enormous marketing opportunities for businesses. It can help build relationships, attract new customers, and generate sales. However, billions of users mean an influx of content, and it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd.
This is part 1 of a 4 part series. Part 1 will provide you with strategies from specialists in the field to get your content seen by the right people.
You’ll explore the differences between organic (free) and paid advertising, and the best practices for using them in your marketing strategies.
Explore the features of Facebook
You’ll first examine the different features available on Facebook to identify where, and how, your content can be displayed.
From here, you’ll learn about the placements of Facebook ads as well as the three key advertising platforms so that you gain a comprehensive understanding of the Facebook ads network.
Learn how to crack the Facebook algorithm
Exploring the benefits of advertising on this popular platform, you’ll learn how the Facebook algorithm works.
This understanding will help you master the algorithm to ensure that your content is prioritised.
Become a pro at advertising on Facebook
You’ll learn the five buyer stages to understand your customers’ journey. This will help you tailor your content to help them reach the purchasing stage.
With this knowledge, you’ll complete a paid strategy template based on easy-to-follow steps to creating effective Facebook ads.
Week 1 – Facebook Essentials
- The Facebook Landscape
- Core Features
- Cracking the Facebook Algorithm
- Pages, Groups, Events
- Organic (free) Tactics
Week 2 – Facebook Strategy
- Facebook Platforms
- Facebook Advertising Tactics
- Benefits of Facebook Advertising
- Paid Advertising Strategy
- Understanding Buyer Stages
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe Facebook usage rates worldwide and in Australia
- Identify the important features of Facebook
- Explain how the Facebook algorithm works
- Describe the benefits of advertising on Facebook
- Identify the three key advertising platforms on Facebook and describe their functionality
- Describe the features and placements of Facebook Ads
- Describe the five buyer stages
- Explain the Facebook Ads structure
- Produce a strategy template
Who is the course for?
This course is for people who want to understand how to do organic and paid advertising on Facebook.
- Business owners who want to ramp up Facebook engagement to build brand loyalty and turn followers into customers
- Marketing professionals who want to up their game
- Social media newbies who just want to know what they need to do to get started
What software or tools do you need?
You’ll need to have the Facebook app on your phone, but who doesn’t?
Who developed the course?
Social Media College is the market leader for social media education. They work with the world’s top social media experts who use all the social platforms every day to deliver real life education that will help accelerate your business and career.
They are all about providing their students with the best possible outcomes and applicable skills - not just irrelevant theory.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.