Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Financial Analysis for Business Performance: Data-Driven Decision Making
Do you want to create more of a data-driven culture within your organisation? Using facts, analysis, and metrics to drive strategic decisions within an organisation is associated with higher profits, stronger performance, and business longevity. But often this involves better communication, cultural change, and much stronger data analysis skills throughout the company.
Help your organisation to become more data driven by improving your analysis skills, learning new reporting techniques, and sharing key data to support business decision making. Grow your knowledge and confidence to turn financial insights into positive action.
Improve the financial performance of your organisation
You’ll learn the various approaches that can be used to improve the financial performance of your organisation. The tools and techniques you will employ in this course can be used to justify recommendations for improving financial performance based on the business’ specific requirements and situation.
Put data-driven decision making at the heart of your business
So, you have the data and the analysis needed to drive better business performance - now the hard part is sharing it and turning it into strong strategic decisions. You’ll learn how to articulate key data and processes required to support business decision making to make your organisation stronger as a whole.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the various approaches which can be utilised to improve financial performance of an organisation
- Justify recommendations for improving financial performance based on the situation of the business
- Articulate key data and processes required to support business decision making
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to support learners who need to engage with large volumes of financial data. This includes entry-level finance or accounting professionals who would like to progress to higher-skill positions, and current finance professionals. It would also be useful for new managers and leaders, as well as business workers and entrepreneurs.
What software or tools do you need?
During this course we’ll be using Excel. If you don’t have Excel, you might find this online version useful.
We recommend you use a computer to access this course.
In collaboration with
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join: