- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Financial Analysis for Business Decisions: Cash Flow Management
Do you need to improve cash flow management within your organisation? Financial analysis plays a central role in data-driven decision making in our current analytics-orientated age.
In this financial management course, you’ll learn how financial analysis can be applied to various aspects of cash flow management.
You will learn:
- how to calculate working capital, cash conversion cycles, and bond and stock valuations
- best practice accounting policy related to accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR) and inventory
- how to raise short-term financing
- how to raise capital with stocks and bonds vs. investment
The finance and accounting skills you learn in this course will enable you to take a data-led approach to cash flow management. This will empower you to lead data-driven decision making related to incomings and outgoings in your or your clients’ organisations.
Make better business decisions with financial analysis
You will explore key elements of cash flow management on this course. These include how to calculate working capital, cash conversion cycles, and stock and bond valuations.
You will consider accounting policy, looking at best practice related to AP, AR, and inventory management.
Using financial analysis, you will learn how to take a sound, data-driven approach to business decisions related to these areas. You will be able to approach these aspects of cash flow management with confidence.
Explore how to raise capital through different channels
This financial management course will also consider the question of how to raise capital. You’ll learn approaches to raising short-term financing to meet an organisation’s immediate needs. Such needs can emerge unexpectedly or in relation to external events, being able to raise short-term financing can therefore be pivotal.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Calculate working capital, cash conversion cycle, bond and stock valuations
- Describe best practice AP, AR and inventory policies
- Describe ways an organisation can bridge their short term financing needs
- Differentiate between how stocks and bonds are used to raise money vs investment
Who is the course for?
This course is for those who want to support data-driven decision making based on financial analysis. You could be a finance professional seeking career advancement or better communication skills, or a manager looking to strengthen key finance skills.
Discover how to use financial analysis to support data-driven decision making, in three financial management courses.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends