Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Design your Purpose as a Leader
Align your sense of purpose with the wider purpose of your organisation
This final course in the ExpertTrack, Leading With Sense: Finding Your Leadership Style using Savoir-Relier, offers you the chance to uncover your individual sense of purpose and explore the ways in which it aligns – and in some cases does not align – with the values of your organisation.
Using the Savoir-Relier leadership methodology, you’ll learn how to use a shared sense of purpose as an agent for leading positive change and innovation in your organisation.
Find your sense of purpose as an individual and leader
Companies often face the challenge of reconciling the individual, and collective purpose and agendas that drive a business forward.
On this course, you’ll use the Savoir-Relier method to uncover why the tension and disparities between the purpose of an organisation and its individuals can be a driver for positive change.
Learn how to achieve work-life balance through a shared sense of purpose
By better understanding your own sense of purpose, you’ll be more likely to align your aspirations with your decisions in your career and personal life.
Under the guidance of Professor Valérie Gauthier, you’ll learn how identifying what your purpose is will help you to create a better work-life balance.
As a leader, you’ll also discover how to engage and lead others towards a shared goal, as well as grow your power of influence.
Discover meaningful goal setting
As you build your collaborative leadership skills and find your sense of purpose, you’ll discover how to set meaningful goals that will help you achieve success as an individual and leader.
You’ll learn about acting for the common good in keeping with your values, and committing to goals and decisions – whatever the outcome.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore your sense of purpose
- Practice co-development
- Practice COREL to align personal and professional sense of purpose
- Apply Savoir-Relier methodology in all 4 relational circles
- Improve relational leadership skills
Who is the course for?
This course is open to anyone interested in identifying and aligning their personal and professional goals.
No specific leadership experience is required as the course asks you to draw from your own personal experiences and interactions with other learners.
What software or tools do you need?
This course requires group interactions. For this we provide access to a safe and secure external tool free of charge for every learner and accessible by smartphone or computer.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends