Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 6 of 8
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Personal Trainer's Toolkit: Build a Health and Fitness Business Network
Build your fitness business networks through relationships for referral.
This online Short Course designed by CQUniversity, outlines how fitness professionals can build a business network of professionals across community including health, fitness, wellbeing, leisure, or medical disciplines. Focussed on developing relationships which are client-centric, demonstrate a continuity of care, provide referrals and foster trust and communication to provide holistic management of clients. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify potential health fitness and community partners to build a business network
- Identify the philosophy, culture, message or ‘brand’ of your business network
- Understand how to establish the format and commitment of the business network
- Understand the ‘power of many’ and the reach of ‘word of mouth’ endorsements.
- Outline mechanisms to reinforce the strength of the business network and provide mutually beneficial outcomes for business relationships.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify potential health fitness and community partners to build a business network.
- Identify the philosophy, culture, message or ‘brand’ of your business network.
- Describe how to establish the format and commitment of the business network.
- Describe the ‘power of many’ and the reach of ‘word of mouth’ endorsements.
- Summarise mechanisms to reinforce the strength of the business network and provide mutually beneficial outcomes for business relationships.
Who is the course for?
Fitness professionals seeking to expand their network, build their client base and become an influencer.
Who developed the course?
CQUniversity is Australia’s leading regional university.
Our courses are designed alongside industry and many include hands-on, practical learning experiences and project-based learning. Our commitment to making real-world knowledge and skills accessible to all has seen us being awarded global recognition. We are ranked among the top 2% of Universities in the world.
World rankingTop 500Source: QS World University Rankings 2020
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends