Personal Trainer's Toolkit: Build a Health and Fitness Business Network
The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 and is the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the CPD policies of professional and academic bodies. Find out more.
Build your fitness business networks through relationships for referral.
This online Short Course designed by CQUniversity, outlines how fitness professionals can build a business network of professionals across community including health, fitness, wellbeing, leisure, or medical disciplines.
Focussed on developing relationships which are client-centric, demonstrate a continuity of care, provide referrals and foster trust and communication to provide holistic management of clients.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify potential health fitness and community partners to build a business network
- Identify the philosophy, culture, message or ‘brand’ of your business network
- Understand how to establish the format and commitment of the business network
- Understand the ‘power of many’ and the reach of ‘word of mouth’ endorsements.
- Outline mechanisms to reinforce the strength of the business network and provide mutually beneficial outcomes for business relationships.
Who is this accredited by?
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify potential health fitness and community partners to build a business network.
- Identify the philosophy, culture, message or ‘brand’ of your business network.
- Describe how to establish the format and commitment of the business network.
- Describe the ‘power of many’ and the reach of ‘word of mouth’ endorsements.
- Summarise mechanisms to reinforce the strength of the business network and provide mutually beneficial outcomes for business relationships.
Who is the course for?
Fitness professionals seeking to expand their network, build their client base and become an influencer.
If you want to explore this subject further, you may be interested in these courses, from the same provider, that share the same overall learning outcomes. Access them here:
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Client Onboarding and Fitness Testing
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Build an Outdoor Fitness Business
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Providing Nutritional Advice to Your Clients
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Mental Health First Aid for Fitness Trainers
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Developing Fitness Programs for Older People
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Workplace Health and Safety in a Fitness Setting
- Personal Trainer’s Toolkit: Building a Fitness Community, Client Retention for Trainers
Who developed the course?
CQUniversity is Australia’s leading regional university.
Our courses are designed alongside industry and many include hands-on, practical learning experiences and project-based learning. Our commitment to making real-world knowledge and skills accessible to all has seen us being awarded global recognition. We are ranked among the top 2% of Universities in the world.
World rankingTop 500Source: QS World University Rankings 2020
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.