What’s the difference between a free course and an upgraded course?
What topics will you cover?
Week 1: Is there a Politics to Eating and Drinking?
- How to make the best use of this course?
- Is every meal political?
- The importance of being human
- There is no such a thing as a free lunch
Week 2: Is the diplomatic use of gastronomy leading to a World Order?
- National uses of gastronomy
- Diplomatic uses of hospitality
Week 3: Is private sociability conducive to appropriate behaviour as a citizen?
- Meeting foreigners
- Accommodating guests
Week 4: Are public banquets different from family dinners?
- No, there is some formalism in informal meetings
- Yes, public banquets are even more formal
Week 5: A philosophy of food and mood
- Culinary and cosmic orders
- Social orders
Week 6: Gastronomy, Hospitality and cultural orders
- Is cooking and hosting possible without organization?
- How does differentiation impact cooking and hospitality?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript $89.00
Statement of Participation $59.00
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLhospitality to talk about this course on social media.