Weekly study8 hours
Critically evaluate case examples in relation to business processes and operations management in global contexts and apply this knowledge within a business development setting.
- Globalisation - what it means
- The effect on business, positive and negative
- Business performance
- Competitor analysis
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore globalisation and its effect on products, markets and customers
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of globalisation and the potential impact on your business idea
- Assess your competition and how to enter a crowded market
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people who want to move into business management. It will be of particular interest to those looking to progress into senior roles or those with an interest in developing new business ideas.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.