Weekly study8 hours
Global Opportunities and Needs
Explore the possibilities of the international job market
This course aims to deliver and develop a wide-ranging and contemporary perspective of the international job market. It’s designed to help you recognise and evaluate the current and future trends of international business, to identify how your motivations and skills align with the options available globally.
During the course, you’ll have the opportunity to assess the impact of cultural, economic, legal, political, social, and technological factors on international business. You’ll also have the chance to explore key tools for carrying out job-related research.
- The current global situation
- Global and future trends
- Jobs of tomorrow
- Skills for the future
- PESTLE analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Your options
- Your motivations and values
- An introduction to job descriptions
- Understanding and analysing job descriptions
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate the international job market and assess the impact of macro-environmental factors on international business
- Demonstrate an awareness of the range of criteria and skills required by employers across the globe
- Evaluate your motivation and skill-readiness against the job options available in the international job market
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone wanting to improve their employability skills for pursuing an international career.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.