- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Globalisation in Business: International Business and Global Market Entry Strategies
Find out what to consider when expanding a business internationally
This short, 2-week course offers you the opportunity to explore why companies expand internationally and discover effective global market entry strategies.
Explore the challenges of globalisation in business
In our interconnected world, we can’t escape globalisation. But what is it and how does it affect business?
On this course, you’ll consider the pros and cons of globalisation. You’ll explore the differences between domestic and international business markets and consider why businesses may look to expand to service new geographies and markets.
Familiarise yourself with international business strategy and global market entry strategies
As you uncover the importance of international business and globalisation, you’ll be introduced to international business strategies, models, and techniques that businesses may implement when taking their services to new geographies.
Learn how to do a Political, Economic, Sociological, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) analysis
You’ll find out what a PESTLE environmental analysis is and learn how this framework can be used by businesses to analyse and track the international macro-environment of a new market.
You’ll also discover how to undertake an industry structure analysis, as well as identify the potential of a particular market and how to enter it successfully.
- The importance of international business and globalisation
- Defining globalisation
- The differences between domestic and international business
- Factors in increased globalisation
- The downsides of globalisation
- Describing the environment of international business
- Environmental analysis (PESTLE)
- Industry structure analysis
- The overall attractiveness of markets
- Market entry strategies
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the potential of international markets
- Describe models, techniques and strategies of international business
- Compare domestic and international markets
- Critically evaluate the external environment of an international business
- Identify global market entry strategies
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for undergraduate students and professionals who are keen to build their knowledge of international business and enhance their careers.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: