- Part time 2-5 years
- 7 programs
- Start dates
- 16 Sep 2019 (apply by 13 Sep 2019)
20 Jan 2020 (apply by 17 Jan 2020)
18 May 2020 (apply by 15 May 2020)
What do I need to apply?
Coventry University has a dedicated admissions team to support you with your application and to discuss the entry criteria.
For this Level 6 top-up course, the following entry requirements apply:
240 credits (APL with 120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5) obtained in a business-related area.
A HND in a business-related area with 240 credits awarded may also be considered for entry into the one-year programme, this is subject to approval from the course director.
Where there is agreed progression from a partner, these will be mapped in line with university processes and retained by the Academic Partnership Unit (APU).
For students whose first language is not English, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is required.
How can I study this course?
This course is 100% online, and can be studied either full or part-time.
The full-time route would take 1 year to complete, made up of 40 credits per semester, across three semesters. The part-time mode is also studied across three semesters, but only 20 credits would be studied each semester.
How much will it cost?
This course has a UK/EU fee and an international fee. The Admissions Team will carry out a fee assessment where appropriate, to determine which fee is applicable.
UK/EU students – £9,250
International students – £13,250
As an UK undergraduate student, you may be eligible for financial support from the Student Loans Company (SLC). For more information please see our fees and funding pages.
We also operate a pay-per-program payment scheme for our online courses, whereby you only pay for the module you are enrolling on and studying that semester. Payment options include bank transfer, Western Union and all major credit/debit cards.
What are the learning outcomes?
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Critically evaluate the global business context and strategic decision-making in organisations within the international arena and in relation to society
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the global business environment, business strategy and the main functional areas of global business organisations
- Identify, analyse and critically assess organisational issues within an international and community context using appropriate concepts, models or techniques, and suggest relevant, innovative and creative solutions
- Apply a range of skills that are transferable within a business context and increase employability, such as problem-solving, information presentation, evaluation and analysis, and effective use of technology for business application
- Act as an independent learner (in both educational and business settings) and play a full role when working in and across teams, in order to be effective in a graduate-level role
- Communicate in non-verbal and verbal formats appropriate to a specific global business context, including digital communication
Programs on this degree
|English Business Presentation Skills|
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|International Business and People Relations|
|Principles of Strategy|
|Project Management for Business|