Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Grow Your Instagram Following
Attract new users to your Instagram Business Account
With over a billion monthly users on Instagram, it can be difficult to get your posts noticed by your target audience and grow your following.
Using techniques employed by top influencers, this two-week course will equip you with all the skills to build your following from the ground up.
Discover social media marketing tools to increase your Instagram visibility
On this course, you’ll explore a range of tools to get your Instagram profile noticed. You’ll delve into the world of partnerships and collaborations, before investigating the impact of influencer marketing.
With these insights, you can adapt your marketing strategy, using outreach techniques that align with your brand vision.
Learn how influencer marketing strategies and brand collaborations can help your brand thrive
By collaborating with an influencer or brand, you’ll gain instant access to their following, growing your potential audience in an instant.
Using case studies, you’ll analyse successful influencer campaigns and examine different methods of collaboration, learning how to find the right influencer or brand that shares your vision.
With this knowledge, you’ll be able to develop mutually beneficial partnerships that take advantage of brand bases and creative insights.
Improve your community management and engagement knowledge
By interacting with your followers, you can build a community based on a reputation of audience engagement.
You’ll examine reciprocal and outbound engagement, as well as community management skills, to ensure you deliver timely replies and comment on trending topics.
By the end of this course, you’ll have learned how to develop brand engagement on Instagram. You’ll be able to use a range of strategies to develop partnerships to elevate your brand’s outreach on IG.
- Finding Instagram Followers
- Community Management and Engagement
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Influencer Marketing
- Successful Influencer Campaigns
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the two main ways to attract profile visitors
- Create strategic hashtags for your business
- Identify the four tactics to generate fast and high engagement
- Identify the steps you can take to get your post on ‘top posts’
- Describe the two optimal ways to use photo tags
- Describe effective methods of reciprocal engagement used to grow follower numbers
- Identify best practices for a share-for-share partnership
- Explain key features and processes when it comes to creating UGC
- Identify three types of influencers
Who is the course for?
This course is for social media marketers, advertisers, and users, who want to increase their following and build a brand base on Instagram.
What software or tools do you need?
You’ll need to have the Instagram app on your phone.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends