- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Innovations in Investment Technology: Artificial Intelligence
Explore the evolution of AI investing and online wealth management
Investing and managing your wealth online has never been easier, but how does AI investing work and what are the challenges?
On this course, you’ll explore how technology has changed the way we invest money. You’ll consider the evolution of AI-driven online wealth management platforms, robo-advisors, and learn how they work and why they’re successful.
Moving from human-based data-driven investing strategies to neural networks, you’ll assess the ability of artificial intelligence to make investment decisions and discover the role of AI and machine learning in making trading decisions.
- Introduction to Fintech
- Stock Selection & Asset Management
- Big Data
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the mechanisms of new investing technology
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of human financial advisors and investors
- Explain the business model of robo/AI-advisors
- Identify the relationship between identifiable firm characteristics and average returns
- Develop a diversified portfolio based on attitudes toward risk
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in understanding cutting edge financial technologies.
This course will be of particular interest to learners with a background in finance, development, or business leadership and learning how to develop and use new financial technologies in their own context.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
- LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
- World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Explore the fintech revolution transforming the financial industry and consider the challenges of disruptive financial technology.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends