- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Innovations in Investment Technology: Artificial Intelligence
Explore the evolution of AI investing and online wealth management
Investing and managing your wealth online has never been easier, but how does AI investing work and what are the challenges?
On this course, you’ll explore how technology has changed the way we invest money. You’ll consider the evolution of AI-driven online wealth management platforms, robo-advisors, and learn how they work and why they’re successful.
Moving from human-based data-driven investing strategies to neural networks, you’ll assess the ability of artificial intelligence to make investment decisions and discover the role of AI and machine learning in making trading decisions.
- Introduction to Fintech
- Stock Selection & Asset Management
- Big Data
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the mechanisms of new investing technology
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of human financial advisors and investors
- Explain the business model of robo/AI-advisors
- Identify the relationship between identifiable firm characteristics and average returns
- Develop a diversified portfolio based on attitudes toward risk
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in understanding cutting edge financial technologies.
This course will be of particular interest to learners with a background in finance, development, or business leadership and learning how to develop and use new financial technologies in their own context.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
- LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
- World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Explore the fintech revolution transforming the financial industry and consider the challenges of disruptive financial technology.