Gear up to lead in digital marketing for the future
This course examines the concept of Martech as one of the driving forces for new digital marketing.
You’ll engage in a debate around what the fundamental driver of digital marketing is - technology or evolving consumer needs.
Digital marketing management careers require a new skillset, combining understanding and handling of data, software development, and statistics. You’ll consider whether digital marketing careers face competition from software and statistics experts, and will cover how to develop such skills and manage such talents.
- Martech and its implications
- Using technology to meet unmet consumer needs
- New digital marketing skillsets
- Agility, leanness and innovation in digital marketing
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Analyse how technology is shaping digital marketing
- Examine marketing technologies and their implications
- Apply new technology for understanding consumer’s unmet needs
- Develop ethical digital marketing strategies
- Analyse concepts and develop methodologies of agile and innovative digital marketing
- Develop and manage the critical skillsets for new digital marketing era
- Develop managerial vision for the future of digital marketing
Who is the course for?
This course is for emerging business managers with a professional or personal interest in managing and implementing digital marketing that contributes to an organisation’s total success. It is suitable for those with a background in business - corporate or private - or with relevant work experience, and for those who wish to expand their existing knowledge of marketing and promotion into the digital dimensions.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.