Weekly study2 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Leading People and Teams Capstone
Finalise your training in leadership by completing this capstone project
This course is the final part of the Leading People and Teams ExpertTrack, a comprehensive set of leadership courses to help you develop in your role as team leader.
Once you have completed the four courses of the ExpertTrack, you will take part in this peer graded capstone project to put what you have learned into practice.
You’ll be asked to respond to four leadership-orientated interview questions, either via video or a written piece. This will give you a chance to practice your ability to display leadership skills. You’ll also receive feedback and a mark from your fellow learners to help you improve.
Apply your new found leadership skills
Throughout the ExpertTrack, you will have developed skills in managing teams, becoming an influential leader, and talent management to increase your skills as a team leader.
You will use this knowledge and apply it to the capstone project to understand how you can transfer these skills to real-world scenarios.
This capstone is an important milestone in your developmental journey as a leader.
Learn from leadership specialists at Michigan University
The courses have been developed by leadership and research experts at Michigan University, who will guide you through each new skill and help you apply it to real-life settings.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply skills and concepts learned regarding leading teams, managing talent and influencing people
- Develop skills and reasoning to improve one-self
- Develop strategies to better equip yourself to work in teams
Who is the course for?
This course is for learners who have successfully completed the first four courses of ‘Leadership Training: Leading People and Teams’ ExpertTrack.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends