Make every click count toward marketing success
This course provides you with ideas on how best to explore the management of web marketing.
You’ll be introduced to the role that web marketing plays in building consumer touchpoints with brands and adding value to customer experiences, and you’ll analyse company resources and customer needs to decide how to plan and implement effective web marketing.
Finally, you’ll analyse how to evaluate web marketing effectiveness so that you have clear understanding in how web marketing contributes to organisational success.
- Defining customer needs and experiences
- Digital touchpoints online
- Organisational digital portfolio and promotional mix
- Web marketing systems and processes
- Search engine marketing
- Web analytics, KPIs, and metrics
- Accountability of digital marketing
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore and reflect upon consumer-centred approach of managing web marketing
- Evaluate an organisation’s digital marketing portfolio and resources and make decisions around prioritising web marketing
- Analyse the roles and importance of web marketing in an organisation’s promotional mix
- Plan and create web marketing strategies
- Plan and manage search engine marketing and web advertising
- Evaluate the effectiveness of web marketing and its contributions to an organisation’s business objectives
Who is the course for?
This course is for emerging business managers with a professional or personal interest in managing and implementing digital marketing that contributes to an organisation’s total success. It is suitable for those with a background in business - corporate or private - or with relevant work experience, and for those who wish to expand their existing knowledge of marketing and promotion into the digital dimensions.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.