- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Workplace Training: Training Evaluation and Measuring Effectiveness
Learn how to measure training effectiveness
To demonstrate the value of your course or training department to an organisation, you must know how to evaluate its success.
This three-week course will provide you with the skills and tools you need to evaluate and measure the value of your training programmes.
Discover the concepts of return on investment (ROI) and return on expectations (ROE)
You’ll cover key concepts including ROI to determine the ratio between net profit and cost investment, as well as ROE to measure the success of a training programme in meeting its objectives.
With this understanding, you can extract vital insights from your course to present its value to your organisation.
Define the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
You’ll discover the key principles of Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model – the renowned model for analysing results of training and education programs – to learn how to effectively evaluate your courses.
Understand how to use KPIs
As you learn how to list key performance indicators (KPIs), you’ll find out how to choose the ones suitable for monitoring your training department performance.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to evaluate the success of your training course and entire training department to successfully present the value of your programmes.
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Return on expectation (ROE)
- Monitoring your department performance (KPI’s)
- Management Reporting
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and explain return on expectation (ROE)
- Produce KPI’s suitable for monitoring training department performance
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for trainers, learning and development practitioners, and managers who want to evaluate the value that their training courses or department brings to a business.
Learn how to identify training needs, design, and deliver training, assess learning and measure success in workplace training.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #trainthetrainer to talk about this course on social media.