Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Workplace Training: Training Evaluation and Measuring Effectiveness
Learn how to measure training effectiveness
To demonstrate the value of your course or training department to an organisation, you must know how to evaluate its success.
This three-week course will provide you with the skills and tools you need to evaluate and measure the value of your training programmes.
Discover the concepts of return on investment (ROI) and return on expectations (ROE)
You’ll cover key concepts including ROI to determine the ratio between net profit and cost investment, as well as ROE to measure the success of a training programme in meeting its objectives.
With this understanding, you can extract vital insights from your course to present its value to your organisation.
Define the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
You’ll discover the key principles of Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model – the renowned model for analysing results of training and education programs – to learn how to effectively evaluate your courses.
Understand how to use KPIs
As you learn how to list key performance indicators (KPIs), you’ll find out how to choose the ones suitable for monitoring your training department performance.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to evaluate the success of your training course and entire training department to successfully present the value of your programmes.
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Return on expectation (ROE)
- Monitoring your department performance (KPI’s)
- Management Reporting
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and explain return on expectation (ROE)
- Produce KPI’s suitable for monitoring training department performance
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for trainers, learning and development practitioners, and managers who want to evaluate the value that their training courses or department brings to a business.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.