Weekly study8 hours
Networking, Elevator Pitches and Interviews
Discover how to connect with the right people and prepare for interviews
This course begins with a focus on the significance of relationship-building and networking through LinkedIn. You’ll have the chance to explore how LinkedIn could be used effectively to seek jobs and keep connected with prospective international employers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to explore how to create an elevator pitch and to understand its significance in the dynamic business environment. We’ll also cover types of interviews, common interview questions and techniques, and the crucial steps that go into good interview preparation.
- Networking and LinkedIn
- The elevator pitch
- Different types of interview questions
- The importance of preparation
- Motivations for company/role
- Psychometric tests
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the importance of networking with an aim to widen job opportunities and assess various options LinkedIn provides for effective networking
- Explore the elevator pitch, understanding the purpose and impact of making a pitch
- Explore types of interviews and various techniques to prepare for interviews
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone wanting to improve their employability skills for pursuing an international career.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.