Weekly study5 hours
Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Identify the Patterns Undermining Your Confidence
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Learn how to tackle feelings of inadequacy when transitioning to leadership
Do you ever feel like everyone else seems to know what they’re doing? Well, you’re definitely not alone!
This course will support leaders at the every stage of their management journey. It will help you identify and address negative thought and behaviour patterns that undermine your confidence, and help you to develop your own leadership style and behaviours.
Through this course, you will be empowered to recognise negative behaviours and leadership anxiety, and provided with the tools to help overcome these hurdles as and when they arise.
- The psychology behind Imposter Syndrome
- How to identify your own behaviours and feelings in order to improve them
- How to develop critical reflection skills in order to improve your approach to work
- Explore concepts of integrity in professional interactions
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Communicate your change and transformation of professional practice by drawing on knowledge and understanding effective leadership skills and behaviours.
- Demonstrate autonomy and judgement by acting on critical reflection of effective practice and integrity.
Who is the course for?
New leaders, aspiring leaders, and anyone who struggles with feelings of inadequacy in their workplace will benefit from completing this course.
Who developed the course?
USQ provides career-focused, quality on-campus and online education and has done for over 50 years. USQ has scored five stars for employability and internationalisation (QS Stars rankings, 2019) and is Australia’s No. 1 university for the highest graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide 2018-20).
LocationToowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich in Queensland, Australia
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.