Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 13 hours
Interpret logistics performance via accounts and justify sources of finance
On this course, you’ll describe the main methods of logistics performance appraisal by demonstrating how a balance sheet and income statement illustrate logistics performance. You’ll also investigate the sources of short, medium and long-term finance.
Finally, you’ll debate the risks involved in sourcing finance and summarise how different sources of capital can be applied in a logistics business.
What topics will you cover?
- Recognise a balance sheet and income statement
- Using a balance sheet and income statement to evaluate the performance of a logistics business
- Outline the main methods of logistics appraisal
- Recognise the problem of sourcing capital funding
- Outline sources of short, medium and long-term finance
- Recognise the risk involved in sourcing finance
- Demonstrate how different sources of capital can be applied in a logistics business
Who is the course for?
This course is for business professionals aiming to improve their logistics, supply chain or distribution skills, particularly in the costing and pricing of logistics services.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.