Weekly study10 hours
Mental Health and Skin Assessment
This course discusses the assessment of mental health in an acute setting including principles, diagnosis, and treatment options.
It then goes on to focus on skin conditions, with overviews on lesions, moles, hair loss, nails, and notifiable diseases.
- Assessment of mental health
- Assessment of skin, hair and nails
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss the assessment of mental health in an acute setting
- Describe the processes involved in assessing skin, hair and nails
- Produce reflections on your learning experiences in physical health assessment
Who is the course for?
The target audience for this course is any experienced nurse who wishes to, or finds themselves in a position to need to, extend their knowledge and skills to assess the health of their patients to diagnosis.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.