Weekly study8 hours
Resourcing the Organisation
Most managers are likely to be faced with the need to recruit and select staff. However, to recruit and attract the right talent, organisations need to reinvent themselves in such ways that make them the best choice.
On this course, you’ll explore the importance of employee resourcing and the changing world of work. You’ll also examine the components of an employee resourcing strategy. You’ll share your ideas around The Fraud Act and how it impacts on the recruitment and selection process, as well as the concepts of talent management, employer and employee branding.
- Introduction to employee resourcing
- Resourcing strategy
- Addressing resourcing challenges
- Fraud within the recruitment and selection process
- Talent management
- Employer and employee branding
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Review and evaluate the resourcing and talent management strategies of different organisations
- Design strategies aimed at addressing recruitment challenges
- Reflect on the consequences of employee fraud within the recruitment and selection process
- Identify the key challenges faced by organisations around the management of talent
- Discuss how organisations can measure the impact of talent management
- Develop an employee brand to enhance organisation success within the recruitment and selection process
Who is the course for?
This course would suit professionals at all levels in an organisation, across all disciplines. It may be of particular interest to those in leadership or managerial roles - looking to improve business processes by managing organisational behaviour.