Skip to 0 minutes and 5 seconds92% of startups fail within three years, so what separates the other 8%?
Skip to 0 minutes and 14 secondsAs we all know, what works for one business doesn't necessarily work for another. There has to be a reason why some startups work and others fail. A good idea can be absolutely excellent, but if the venture that supports the idea cannot scale, the entire investment and the idea is not going to have the impact that we want. This course is designed to give and nurse the tools to think about scaling and growing their ventures. It is very broad, very detailed, but it's also data-driven.
Skip to 0 minutes and 46 secondsSo for all of those elements, where you might need to intervene to make sure that the venture keeps on track, there is an approach that actually helps that, and helps map it, helps track it to make sure, actually, their ventures can go into the right direction. This journey is not an easy one. But with our methodology, by the end of the course, you should be able to build an integrated execution plan and take the next steps on your journey with confidence.