- Duration5 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- Premium course$64
Business Growth: Tackling the Scale-up Challenge
Understand the need, concepts and application of this new approach to scale-up
Please note this course runs without facilitation
There are many approaches addressing early-stage entrepreneurship and the challenges facing mature corporations, but a big gap when it comes to understanding the key drivers for growth and how to address them.
This course introduces the Triple Chasm Model, a unique new approach to managing the growth challenge based on research which resulted in two new books: Camels, Tigers & Unicorns and The Scale-up Manual.
Supported by lead author, Uday Phadke, you’ll discover why there’s a need for a new approach, the concepts behind the Triple Chasm Model and how to apply them to your venture.
EIT Food would like to offer their support to SMEs during the current global health crisis. You can now join this course for the discounted price of £43 / €54.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Summarise classic approaches to scaling along with their limitations
- Summarise the logic behind the new systematic integrated Triple Chasm Model
- Reflect on how to apply the meso-economic vectors to define your commercial strategy
- Apply the modified Technology Readiness and Commercialisation Readiness levels
- Reflect on how to assess the maturity of your proposition
- Explore the external meso-economic vectors including market space, positioning, customer focus and go-to-market variables
- Apply the diagnostic, strategic target and gap analysis tools to your proposition
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for members of leadership teams in innovative high-growth SMEs.
It is targeted in particular at CXO level executives including CEOs, commercial directors, technical directors, finance directors, marketing directors, heads of product management, and heads of sales.
The Educators won’t be able to join the discussions themselves or respond to individual comments, but the course encourages a strong learning community. The learning is focused around debate and discussion – supporting other learners, sharing your own experience and knowledge, and listening to new perspectives. We hope that you will enjoy interacting with and learning from each other in this way.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.