Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Awareness and Confidence for Effective Leadership
Discover how looking inwards can help you become a better leader
On this course, you’ll explore the Savoir-Relier methodology, a new approach to leadership development.
As a current or aspiring leader, you’ll ask questions and reflect on your own self, in order to better understand who you are and how you can lead others.
Under the guidance of Professor Valerie Gauthier, you’ll increase your self-awareness through self-reflection and introspection, and grow your understanding of yourself through a unique exercise called the SOLO.
Learn how leadership development is linked to self-awareness
To grow as a leader, it is vital to first understand yourself and your own perspective.
Through her research Professor Gauthier brings you specific questions that unlock your inner self with sincerity and lucidity.
Use the four relationship circles to become more self-aware
The course will take you through the ins and outs of self-reflection, introspection, self-development, and self-confidence.
Using the key tenets of the Savoir-Relier methodology, you’ll build your self-awareness and, in turn, boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Undergo personal development training with Professor Valérie Gauthier
This course is created and delivered by renowned author, academic, and linguist, Valérie Gauthier.
Professor Gauthier holds a BS in Psychology, a Masters in Modern Literature and English, and a PhD in Comparative Literature and Stanford’s Graduate Business School’s Executive Program (EPSO).
Professor Gauthier has been teaching courses at HEC Paris, NYU Stern and MIT Sloan, and built multiple relational communication and leadership development. You’ll benefit from her wide-ranging expertise in linguistics and poetic translation, as well as leadership and cross-cultural relationships.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop self-awareness
- Develop self-confidence
- Explore foundations of introspection and self-reflection
- Improve self-esteem
- Apply Savoir-Relier to the first relational circle
Who is the course for?
This course is open to anyone interested in undergoing leadership development training and who is interested in self-development.
No specific leadership experience is required as the course asks you to draw from your own personal experiences.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends