Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Social Entrepreneurship in Educational Technology: Concept Development and Prototyping
Launch your educational technology idea
The EdTech industry is a fast-growing field as technology is revolutionising the way we learn.
On this course, you’ll delve into the EdTech startup landscape, and learn how to develop and successfully launch your own EdTech idea.
Understand how to create a prototype or minimally viable product
Using a project-based approach, you’ll gain practical experience in prototyping and minimally viable products (MVP).
You’ll explore the tools needed to help you create a prototype and MVP to gather vital feedback from your target customer base.
Face challenges with design thinking principles
You’ll learn how to apply design thinking principles to resolve educational problems you might face.
You’ll also examine the ethos of social entrepreneurship and how you can create sustainable and impactful technology fixes in education.
Learn alongside EdTech experts in the field
You’ll gain an understanding of how the industry works from specialists in digital media, entrepreneurship, and research and analytics.
Drawing from real-life experiences, this course will equip you with the practical tools to ensure your innovative ideas create an impact.
You’ll also learn important analytical skills to understand how your venture will address needs and effectively fill gaps in the market.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore tools and resources to create a prototype or minimally viable product (MVP) to gather feedback from the target customer base.
- Reflect on the ethos of social entrepreneurship to create sustainable and impactful technology solutions in education.
Who is the course for?
This introductory-level course is suitable for anyone with an interest in gaining the knowledge, skills, and strategies necessary to succeed in an EdTech startup venture.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends