Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Social Entrepreneurship in Educational Technology: Ideation and Market Research
Use idea generation techniques to make your startup dreams a reality
This course covers the initial stages of developing your educational technology idea to ensure you are prepared for launch into the educational technology industry.
You’ll start with ideation, the creative process that helps turn your initial thoughts and into a business strategy.
Using a project-based approach, you’ll use idea generation techniques in a practical setting, and learn how to apply them to your ventures.
Discover effective market research methods
To help validate your initial ideas, you’ll delve into different market research methods to understand your target customer base.
You’ll learn how to identify problems and market opportunities for new ed-tech products, and how to use this to your advantage with your startup.
Learn alongside successful entrepreneurs and experts
Drawing from the experiences of established entrepreneurs, you’ll gather the tools and resources to create innovative EdTech products in the fast-growing landscape.
You’ll learn alongside experts in digital media and analytics to understand what it takes to be successful in the industry.
This course is part of the ‘How to Start an EdTech Business’ ExpertTrack, a comprehensive look into launching a venture in educational technology.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply design thinking principles to develop innovative solutions to educational challenges.
- Explore strategies to identify and validate the existence of a problem and market opportunities for new ed-tech products.
- Reflect on the ethos of social entrepreneurship to create sustainable and impactful technology solutions in education.
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in launching an ed-tech startup venture. You don’t need any prior experience, as you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and strategy to succeed.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends