Prepare to analyse social media
Analysing social media can be a complicated process. How do you plan your research? What methods can you use?
Get answers to these questions and more with this course. You will learn the basics of quantitive research to analyse social media. You will learn how to turn word-based questions into useful data. You will also explore how to turn hunches into testable propositions, concepts and variables.
- Building a research plan to analyse social media behavior.
- Understanding the market research process.
- The steps of market research.
- Developing descriptive research methods.
- Writing and delivering great marketing research reports.
- Analysing social media data.
- Getting familiar with Excel sheets and formulas.
- Interpreting social media data.
- Advanced quantitative tests.
- Statistical functions.
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Produce a social media research plan
- Identify methods for collecting and analysing Twitter data
- Compare, contrast and relate variables to form predictive models
- Apply the basic rules of social media analysis
- Produce quantifiable data from social media
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.