Weekly study8 hours
Strategic Leadership and Successful Change Management
How can you drive change for a sustainable future?
In this course, you’ll take a critical approach to analysing strategic leadership and its impact on successful change management.
You’ll explore the issues around the ethics of leadership and engaging stakeholders for successful change management, as well as the practical realities around launching and negotiating change management.
You will also investigate the contemporary issues that surround sustainable change and evaluate how companies are responding to these issues.
- The ethics of leadership and change management
- Engaging stakeholders for successful change management
- Practical realities around launching and negotiating change management
- Aligning organisational values with individual behaviour
- Tools for accessing progress of change management
- Strategies for successful implementation of change
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain strategic leadership and its implication on successful change management
- Explore the concept of ethical leadership and change management
- Discuss how change can be driven for a sustainable future
- Assess the strategies for successful implementation of change
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for ambitious and experienced professionals seeking to develop an understanding of how a modern enterprise succeeds through leadership, culture, decision-making and change management.