Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Success and Failure in Entrepreneurship: Discover the Key to Business Success
Evaluate the potential success and failure of your own business opportunity
When launching a startup, what does success look like – and how can you foresee failure?
On this entrepreneurship course, you’ll have the opportunity to find out the reasons why entrepreneurs fail and identify the key characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
You’ll have the chance to learn how to consider business startup innovation and entrepreneurship in different contextual environments by analysing startup success in different entrepreneurial environments, such as the content of a developing country and transition economies.
You’ll also get the opportunity to evaluate the potential success and failure of your own business opportunity developed in the previous course.
How to learn from failure
If you’re looking at how to start a business, you’ll need to know the importance of failure.
You’ll take an in-depth look at entrepreneurial success and failure, explore business failure statistics and get to understand why startups fail and what failure looks like.
Discover the key to new business success
What’s the single biggest reason that startups succeed? The course will examine this question in detail.
You’ll look at what makes an entrepreneur succeed or fail, consider different business environments and economies, look at case studies and explore the business success and failure grid.
You’ll also ask the fundamental question: is the entrepreneur ultimately responsible for a startup’s success or failure?
- Introduction to business failure
- Internal and external causes of failure
- Likelihood of failure amongst start-ups
- Indicators of business success
- Exploration of different entrepreneurial environments
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the various causes of business failure and success
- Apply knowledge of business failure and success to different innovative and entrepreneurial environments
- Identify strategies for business success
Who is the course for?
This ExpertTrack is designed for anyone interested in applying entrepreneurship principles to their daily lives.
It will be of particular interest to people in business development, recruitment and business management roles looking to take their career to the next level.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends