Weekly study10 hours
System Testing and Maintenance
Evaluate a range of secure development platforms, standards and methodologies.
In this course, we build upon our work so far and begin exploring ways in which we can measure the success of a system from a functional and security standpoint. We will apply various testing and verification techniques and an appropriate set of tools.
- Software analysis and testing
- Formal verification
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore security vulnerabilities and related mitigation measures
- Describe the types of system and software testing techniques
- Explore different testing strategies and methodologies
- Apply testing to a developed system
- Compare correctness of a developed system via formal verification
- Perform testing using verification tools for system analysis
Who is the course for?
The course is for MSc Cyber Security students.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.