Weekly study3 hours
Systematic Literature Review: An Introduction
Understand how to create a systematic literature review
What makes a good systematic literature review? On this course you will consider the answers to this question as you explore the different types of literature review. You will consider the importance of systematic literature reviews for organisations and you will have the opportunity to learn about the process of identifying a research topic.
You’ll have the chance to choose a topic for your own literature review and business plan, as well as develop your research question.
This short course introduces the final assessment of MSc Business and Organisational Psychology.
- Introduction to the literature review and business plan (Dissertation)
- Different types of literature review
- Traditional literature review vs systematic literature review
- Advantages and disadvantages of traditional literature reviews
- Systematic literature reviews
- The importance of systematic literature reviews for organisations
- Identifying a research topic
- The research cycle
- Factors to consider when identifying a research topic
- Research questions
- Developing a research question
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain what is expected from the dissertation module
- Explore the different types of literature review
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of traditional literature reviews
- Identify a research topic
- Develop a research question
Who is the course for?
This course is for students looking to gain an understanding of how to review literature and the types of literature reviews available.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.