Find out how to effectively teach entrepreneurial thinking
We live in an uncertain and complex world, where the big problems of today and tomorrow are yet to be identified.
Teaching young people the skills and resilience to live and thrive in such a world is the purpose of entrepreneurial thinking.
This course will introduce you to what entrepreneurial thinking is, and why it’s an important skill for young people to learn.
You’ll understand the different types of entrepreneurship, and identify the approaches that best suit your teaching context.
You’ll discover how to produce a plan for teaching entrepreneurial thinking effectively.
What topics will you cover?
- What is entrepreneurial thinking?
- Where does entrepreneurial thinking sit within the Australian Curriculum and why should we teach it?
- What are the types of entrepreneurship?
- How could entrepreneurial thinking be applied in your classroom?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at teachers and educational leaders who want to improve their teaching practice. It may also be of interest to anyone looking to support students in learning entrepreneurial thinking.
For Australian educators, this course aligns with the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST):
- Know students and how they learn
- 1.1, 1.2
- Know the content and how to teach it
- Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
- Create and maintain supportive learning environments
- Engage in professional learning
- 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4
- Engage professionally with colleagues
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLEntrepreneurshipEdOz to talk about this course on social media.