What does the future hold for cyber security and are we ready for it?
In this final course, we will discuss the future of cyber security and examine the emerging technologies and the security-related challenges they pose.
We will also critically discuss the sophistication of growing threats and whether or not a bulletproof solution for these threats is possible.
- The blurring boundaries between user apps, social networking and monetising devices
- Security challenges and opportunities with respect to the growth of massive data stores and the Internet of Things (IoT)
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess how the nature of cyber threats evolves
- Discuss if yesterday’s prevention strategies are adequate for preventing advanced, targeted attacks
- Discuss the key areas shaping the future of cyber security
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who is keen to increase their knowledge of digital security risks and the tools and techniques used to guard against them.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.