Weekly study3 hours
Uncovering Your Entrepreneurial Potential
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Reflect on and develop your own entrepreneurial approach to work
Taking an entrepreneurial approach to work can be useful in a range of contexts, not just starting your own company.
This course will challenge your ideas about entrepreneurship and innovation and demonstrate how you can adopt an entrepreneurial mindset to benefit yourself and others. You will explore different ways to approach innovation and entrepreneurship in the workplace.
You will also identify your own entrepreneurial strengths and consider how you can apply them to create economic and social value.
- Conceptualising innovation and entrepreneurship
- The importance of innovation and entrepreneurship in a business context
- Social value creation
- New venture creation
- Intrapreneurship (corporate venturing)
- Social entrepreneurship
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate your entrepreneurial potential and innovation skills
- Reflect on your approach to entrepreneurship and innovation
- Synthesise different theories, concepts and approaches to innovation and entrepreneurship
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to be more entrepreneurial in their own life or business. You might be a student interested in making a career from your talents, or a manager looking to introduce more innovation to your organisation.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.