- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Introduction to Marketing: Understanding your Customers
Learn how marketing segmentation can boost your campaigns
This course will give you the practical tools to analyse, assess, and improve marketing campaigns using different methods like customer personas, marketing segmentation, and customer relationship management systems.
Develop techniques to analyse consumer data and create customer personas
Understanding your customers is one of the most important parts of marketing and allows you to effectively target communications to the right audience.
One way to do this is by creating customer personas that allow you to easily identify your audiences.
On this course, you’ll find out how to analyse consumer data effectively to segment your customers and improve marketing communications and campaigns.
CRM: what is customer relationship management and why is it essential for marketers?
CRM programmes are vital for marketing teams and often help to link up multiple areas of a business like sales, support, and customer service.
This course will show you how to plan and deliver an effective CRM programme to meet your customers’ needs. By defining your processes and actions, you’ll be able to nurture customer relationships and help achieve your company’s objectives.
With more businesses seeing the benefits of CRM every year, having the skills to deliver a CRM programme and develop a CRM plan is extremely desirable for a career in marketing.
Apply your new skills to build CRM and marketing plans
Using the fundamentals of marketing alongside the new skills from this course, you’ll explore how to develop CRM plans and marketing plans.
With everything that you’ve learned so far, you’ll be able to match the right communication channel to the right audience and create more effective marketing communications.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Use marketing techniques to turn data into valuable actionable information
- Analyse your marketing campaigns
- Produce a step-by-step plan to improve the marketing activity you do, using insights
- Use personas in creating effective marketing communications, matching the right communication channel to the right audience
Who is the course for?
This marketing course is designed for anyone looking to enter a career in marketing and covers the fundamentals to get started in the industry.
It’s also suitable for existing marketers wanting to refresh and improve their skills and knowledge.
Learn everything you need to know to be a top marketer and deliver engaging marketing campaigns that reach your target audience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends