Weekly study8 hours
Writing the Report
Discover what good report writing looks like
This short course will give you the opportunity to explore what good report writing looks like, consider different writing styles – including academic writing – and receive guidance on writing your report while considering how it will be assessed.
- The art of rhetoric
- Tone and style
- Grammar and punctuation
- The importance of structure
- The content of the report components
- Analysis and presentation of findings
- Annotation of the case study report
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate and present the analysis and findings of research with clarity, parsimony and impact
- Report to an organisation a set of conclusions and recommendations from a project, including suggestions for future research, if appropriate
Who is the course for?
This course is the dissertation module for students of the MBA General, MBA Cyber Security, MBA Sustainable Tourism, MBA Artificial Intelligence and MBA Marketing.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.